Friday, February 1, 2013

One and Seven

So, I stepped outside myself and examined the ritualized behavior that I engage in on a daily basis and have determined the following:

On an average day, I drink one beer and seven shots of Jagermeister.  Hence this blog post's title of One and Seven.

Not to mention the copious amounts of cannabis I imbibe.  Before work, it's only a couple tokes, to know the pain down; after work, I go for "blindfold me with dental floss" baked!

But to get back to the ritualized behavior, I find myself married to the "shot-smoke-shot" spot.  I have a Geordie Bomb, then nurse the rest of the beer as I get the work off of me. Medicate, then do the first round of 3S.  Eat some food, fuck around, medicate some more, then another 3S.  Sometimes I call it a night at this point, sometimes I go for another round or two, but usually I wrap things up after the seventh.  If I don't complete the circuit, it will actually keep me up at night and shit.  Like, I won't be able to sleep until I do that last shot...or that first shot, for that matter.


I was never this level of ritualized behavior prior to the MS, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment