Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Official Kamen Rider Wiard Drink Game Rules!

You will need:

A shot of your favorite hard liquor
At least one beer.

First:  Do your shot (or in my case, a Geordie Bomb) at the opening credits.

Any time the driver says, "Please":  Take A Drink
A doughnut:  Take A Drink
"Saikyo~!!!!":  Take a Drink
Koyomi spotting a Phantom:  Take a Drink.

I've found that the Geordie Bomb (a boilermaker with Newcastle and Jagermeister, I know it sounds gross, but it's so creamy smooth and wonderful...try it, tell me different and I'll call you a liar) and then the rest of the bottle + 3/4ths of another bottle, is about how much your gonna drink in a 27 minute (or so) episode.  Be a boss, wait until the entire 2 episode arc has wrapped and then have a go with the game over the entire arc.  Guarantee you'll be drunk within an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment