Sunday, July 15, 2012

Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber - ep 22

Told you I'd eventually get back to doing these!  Since my last post, I have finished the series, and grabbed caps for almost all of them, so I'll be getting through these with a bit of hindsight and more than some brainfarting as to what's going on.  The fun part should be trying to remember along with me!

Oh, shit...yeah.  This is the capturing of heroes!

them bastards....

Alright, now I'm pretty sure I remember what's going on again.  This leads up to some pretty pivotal stuff

Wuji, putting his print of Ming Cult.  Odd how the unorthodox sect acts more honorably than some of the orthodox ones...

Wuji is so the boss!

Meanwhile, Min demonstrates just how bad ass she is!

Yeah, since Miejue won't show so you can steal her techniques as well!

a face off between two of Wuji's women, with more implications than is originally apparent.

on the topic of Wuji...
Nothing escapes you, Zhirou!

Ming Cult shows up and gets burley!  Bat King shows himself to be a damn fine bloke once he stopped drinking all that human blood.

Reverend Hu, turns out to be Right Envoy Fan, and this is his reunion with the former leader of Ming Cult

More shady shit from Cheng Kun is revealed, as Right Envoy Fan debriefs everybody on the shit he learned by pretending to be mute

putting it together about Min's true identity

Well, I can see how you wouldn't...the rest of us knew that shit forever!!

I'll admit to just blowing through that one, I even skipped caps inbetween because my writing itch faded quickly and I ended up just wanting to hurry and wrap this shit up.  Still, with everyone now keen to who Min is and what her motivations are, this crates a new kind of tension to their relationship.  Add to that all the xia locked up at Wu'an and things are getting hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment