Sunday, July 15, 2012

Living up to the Saucy part

So, I was looking through a big grip of screencaps from the early 30 episode-series finish and it dawned on me that quite a few of them was just because I thought they looked really good.  So, in living up to the saucy part of my blog title, these girls are SAUCY!!!

Oh, Min.  You started out causing Scaroused and your character arc was so fufilling in a way.  Girl, you SAUCY!

Zhouxiao (unless it's Xiaozhou)  Just made of cuteness, it's almost painful and the contacts they had her wearing made her eyes just light up.  She also has some shit going on with her family and her story wraps up in a bittersweet fashion.  But any chick that can barks out I-Ching to lead men in battle is SAUCY!

Couldn't ya just die from the cuteness??

Zhu'er.  Even with the poison kung fu you practice fucking up your skin, you're a loveable wackjob and that makes you SAUCY!

Zhirou.  You're like the Yin (pun intended) to Min's Yang.  You started kind of milktoast, but eventually gained Scaroused, and that is what makes you SAUCY!!!

In going through these again (I had just kinda went, "that's hot" and moved it over) it's dawned on me just how many cool pics I set aside of Min.  But then again, she gets the best looks on her face...


No comments:

Post a Comment