Friday, July 13, 2012

Kamen Rider Fourze - ep 42

A resolving of an over-reaching arc and the appearance of some heavy shit!  Going into the closing episodes of this series, the biggest of big bosses seems to be out of the heroes league.  Should be interesting to see how they level up or gain some kind of edge against him.

Now onto the caps and fuckery....grabbed far more than I thought, so bear with me.

Libra and Virgo fair escaped from the battle that started at the end of last episode.  Rather expected...

He even wants to be buds with Virgo/Tachibana/Emoto...this guy is DOWN for his shit!

Bonds re-established for Cosmic States?

Virgo confronted!  Y U SEND METEOR 2 OTHER PLACE??

A likely story...

Yeah, sure thing...good thing they don't know he's you!

This is rather punk rock, I must say...

AND SUDDENLY THEY'RE INSIDE!!!

But Gentarou, being Gentarou, takes his chance at friendship with the enemy Horrorscope, who hasn't been much of an antagonistic force if you think about it....but his belief in the power of friendship and that benig his thing from day one really come to te forefront in this episode...

What was he saying about only knowing someone when they go at them?  This part of him reminds me of Yu-Yu Hankusho for some reason.

Yeah, he totally popped that off like a boss because his buds were still behind him.  
POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!

D'OH!!!!

And he's giving them Meteor and Tomoko back?!?!?

Really, this wrap-up of his conflict with Viro is getting too much happy ending for me.  Really, guys?  You want a happy feel good moment to finish off this character's influence in the overall storyarc of the entire series?  REALLY???

Oh shit!  Upcoming shit storm?

Here comes the power of friendship whammy...

So much for that happy ending.  I'm damn glad for it, actually!

Oh, who the fuck is this??

Oh thanks for that!

Well, up until about 10 minutes ago, you would have been right.

and shit is on!!!

Oh, it's really on!

BOM BOM BOMMMMM!!!

Leo ad Libra confronting Virgo

PWNT!

Oh fucking shit!!!!  *STUNNED*

Here, charge into this curtain of hailing power arrows, would ya?  kthnx...

Oh snap!  Done did got told!!!

Why ya gotta rub it in, Libra?

That's nice...look how dead you are...

Regrouping on the moon, licking their wounds and saying goodbye to Emoto...

I really enjoyed that shit out of this episode, sappy happy bullshit resolution of Virgo aside.  Even then, for as much as I hate on it as a part of my toku snobbery, it was emotional and entertaining.  I do wonder how Fourze and Meteor are going to be able to either out-think or level up their power in order to match Sagittarius' massive power and experience in using it.  Rationally, I know that they will find a way and overcome these insurmountable odds, but emotionally, I'm worried.  Like how in the fck are they going to deal with that kind of power?  A power that was demonstrated to be far superior to their own.  Damn, I am going to miss this dorama Kamen Rider...as someone who's watched his fair share of dorama (Zettai Kareshi made me squirt manly tears) the fact that I think they got it right speaks volumes!

Now maybe I'll get around to catching this blog up on all the wuxia I watched....

Probably not, sakebito is living up to his name right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment