Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sakebito Random Ramblings vol 138

I came to the realization that while I may have only regained about 80% of my former awesomeness, that still qualifies me as an exponent (to borrow something from the Ancient Chinese Series I've been watching the shit out of lately) and in 98% of all situations, that is enough to easily handle any kind of real life situation where those skills might be needed.

I can be happy with this should I never be able to regain more of my awesome.  Where I am at now is enough for me to be able to adapt my honest expression (as I get all Jeet Kune Do here) into effectiveness.  MS had taken so much of my Art away from me, and although I am at a point that is now acceptable, I am not completely happy with it, and will not stop until I reach not only former levels, but to surpass them. 

Hoping that I can get this appointment with the MS certified nurse out of the way stat.  Even if the meds only arrest the situation (I'm not hoping for remylenization here...not yet anyways) I want to be on wit it already.  I can only make true progress once it happens that there will be no recurrences, and with those recurrences, the MS gains more ground on you.  As it is, I am only human and as of yet they don't have a means to repair the damage once done.  One can only regain so much in this kind of situation, despite all of one's best efforts.

OK, now to make a visit to Mister Hunter and grab some sleep before I have to work tomorrow, as well as be on the phones to get my MS shit out of the way.

I may take my obese boombox to work because it's region free and I can play my imports at work.  Serb chicks dig me.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment