Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chinese Paladin - Episode 23

I'll have to admit, I got too sucked into this episode to do many screen caps.  Even though most of it was a story about Mt. Shu from 100 years ago, it was a pretty good story.

Opens with Drunken Sword Immortal putting a seal on Ah Nu's bed.


Guess there is really some kind of thing behind that pendant for him to give a shit this much, even making sure to tell Tang Yu a few times to take care of her.

So, DSI, Xiao and Ru take the flying calabash up to the mountain where Xiao tries to make Sword Saint give back Ling'er.  Yeah, that ain't going to happen, but Sword Saint tells him basically, "whatever, your bitch is up in the tower."

This then takes the trio to where DSI starts telling the story of Nv Yuan and Ming.  Wait, is that Bingbing?


Anyways, epidemic plague, Ming goes out to help, meets Yuan, she gets sick and he takes her back up to Mt Shu, they fall in love but she's kitsune. (fox demon in Japanese, don't know the Chinese term for it) and shit hits the fan.  We'll find out how their story ends next episode.  I will be willing my internet to have more bandwidth to get it quicker.

Now, if you'll excuse me, all of Drunken Sword Immortal's drinking this episode makes me really want to hit the bottle myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment