Monday, May 14, 2012

Some bad news 8^(

My blogging is going to experience a slow down in activity due to the fact that the old, fairly quick source of episodes has had the account suspended, so I'm having to use a slower source.  Whereas before, I could easily get 4-6 episodes in a day, I'll be lucky to get 2-3 now, and that's downloading 24 hours a day.

Can't help but take note that the Chinese can pirate Western shows and movies without compunction, but a Chinese series being downloaded off the internet?  MUST HALT IT!!!

Double standards are damn weak sauce.

I'll continue to update as soon as I get things watched, and may even start doing opinions on the tokusatsu that I've been neglecting lately because I've become obsessed with Ancient Chinese Series.  I started watching because not only is it cool, but it would give me something to watch while waiting for the new releases of Kamen Rider Fourze and GoBusters to come out, and now I'm watching ACS and letting the tokusatsu releases sit in the folder unwatched!

No comments:

Post a Comment