Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pumped for Xuan Yuan Sword 3

Xuan Yuan Sword 3: Scar of the Sky is another series based on a Chinese RPG like Chinese Paladin.  Not sure why it's a 3, since I don't think I've run across a 1 or a 2, but then again Chinese Paladin has a 1, then a 3...no Chinese Paladin 2 in existance!  Go Figure.

But in checking out the trailer, it's easy to see why I'm really pumped for it.  Ever see/encounter that movie "The Storm Riders"?  This is a series and it makes that shit look like a joke done with AfterEffects on a Mac from the early 90's.  Don't believe me?  Check it:



Needless to say, when it comes out and starts getting subtitled, I'm going to have to fight myself to keep me from being one of those assclowns that's always bugging, "When is the next one coming out?"

Oi, fuckstain...it'll be out when it's out and you asking incessantly isn't going to speed up the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment