Thursday, June 21, 2012

Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber - Ep 12

Keeping with the theme (and my level of intoxication) I'm just gonna post there blinds and pray I know what I'm talking about.  At least this Wuji has balls that have dropped....

Is she trying for the Huang Rong Award already??

Yeah...she wishes she was Huang Rong....

So after falling off the cliff face because of a minor skirmish between him and that one guy, he encounters this girl.  She has got crazy cuteness levels, even with that stupid pox appliances on her face!

You and me both, brother!

See?  She's cuteness anyways!

Still haven't found the Sanniang...Emei Sect in tha House!!!

Coincidentally, she's a BAMF!

Bitch, you tricked Wuji...YOU MUST DIE!!!

Did I mention she had skillz yet?  Yeah, girl's got good Kung Fu!

What a guy!!!

And they don't know that they have a connection already!!!  She learned her shit from Poison Flower Granny!  I bet that's why she's got sores and disfigurement...

Even with broken legs, he's still got the shit he learned from the Nine Yang Manual!  Nothing to fuck with!  Ya heard?

No comments:

Post a Comment